Orangelo

12:13 PM

Here's my 2nd look from Sint Maarten. It's a nice dining or going-out look and was surprisingly more comfy than it may seem. You feel really skinny being hugged by the bandage dress! I also loved how the orange stands out against the colors of the sea.


My hair is now long enough to put into a top bun! Yay! I'm still trying to figure out the mysteries of the chignon. Maybe someday I'll learn.


White or silver themed jewels kept things nice and cool.




I really like the stripe going down the back of this dress... it makes people who don't have a booty, like me, look like they actually have some type of shape. It's all a trick, wahaha!


And of course, my recent fave heels from ALDO.


#tropical #orange #bandage #bodycon #goingout #party #cocktail #club #colorblock #bigearrings

Dress: Unbranded bandage dress via Threadflip
Shoes: ALDO
Earrings: Forever 21
Other Jewelry: various
Sunglasses: 1036 Cat. 3 via NYS Collection

Sorry that my shopping widget is kind of lame today; I couldn't find my items anywhere. But here are some wonderful alternative items!



You Might Also Like

0 comments