Knightsbridge

3:56 PM

This wonderfully warm and puffy dress is a rental from Le Tote, the Netflix of clothes! I don't remember how I ever lived without this glorious service before. You can safely try out styles that you wouldn't normally be bold enough to buy. You might just find a new style that suits you! Le Tote is $50/mo for unlimited rentals and no contract, so you should just try it now and tell me what you think.


I hate that I'm so pale especially now that the pool is closed for the season. However, whinging won't help so I've made the best of my icy look with this wintry dress. I do actually feel like a posh English businesswoman today. I want to go shopping in Knightsbridge!


You can't imagine how soft this dress is as it drapes all around! It's like wearing a fluffy onesie except it's socially acceptable. Yay!


And as ever, my wondrous Kate Spade bag is keeping me company. The subtle mocha color goes with anything... uahhh I love it so very much. Sorry I never have a pretty manicure because it's always going to get messed up by something (cleaning guns, cleaning car, or making artwork) so there's no point with me. This is my destiny and I must accept it. :(


Also, did you notice my hair is very long today? It's actually a fake hair that you can wrap around even the stubbiest of ponytails! I'd say the quality of this one is pretty good, though I'd try a less curly/puffy one next time. However at their economical price, they're worth exploring during the actual eternity it takes to grow your hair out. T.T


And last but not least, my wonderful sale shoes from Dillard's. They are so comfortable because of the ankle strap. I wear them anywhere, from the most casual of days to a fancy night out!


Dress: Joa Los Angeles via Le Tote
Shoes: Antonio Melani via Dillard's (sold out) Similar one via Zappos
Bag: Kate Spade Charlotte Street Small Sloan (sold out) Similar ones via eBay
Hair band: Keauty Store (No longer avail) Similar products via Beauty Encounter

You Might Also Like

0 comments