Sharpen Your Arrows Now

4:09 PM

Today was an unusually chilly day for spring, so I wore long pants and a jacket. I like the fit of these pants because they make one's legs look extremely long. This black jacket is also super versatile because you can wear it unzipped, zipped up all the way (very moto-looking,) or in place of a blazer. Yay!


The pretty floral shirt was a thrift store find! Can you believe it? With all these items, I paired a classic Coach Ashley light pink purse. I like the Ashley series because the shape is timeless. Plus I can fit a million things into this purse! Do you <3?



Next up are these fabulous springy-green earrings I found at this year's Lebanese Festival. They were vintage clip earrings but only $1, so I snatched them up. I then removed the clips with some fierce pliers moves and glued on my plastic hypo-allergenic earring posts.


If you're like me, perhaps you've been plagued lifelong by the problem of SEE-THROUGH WHITE PANTS. Maybe each time you find a pair you like in the store, you rush try them on in rapturous glee, thinking "Perhaps finally these are the ones!" Only to let out a disappointed groan when you discover that you'd have more coverage if you wrapped yourself in saran wrap. Yes yes, it's been the sad tale of my life thus far. 

However, finally I have found the cure! Behold:

All you have to do is get a pair of white opaque tights and chop off the feet. You can wear those as sort of a long underwear under your pants. No more see-through! (Keyword is opaque, friends.) Or better yet, if you find a pair of spandex white leggings, you can skip the snipping. All problems are now solved. Huzzah!

Shirt: Thrifted
Jacket: Fashion71.net
Pants: New York & Co.
Purse: Coach (buy it here for $165!)
Earrings: Vintage
Other jewelry: Forever 21
Shoes: Mossimo via Target

You Might Also Like

0 comments