Vintage Bumblebee

2:41 PM

Happy Friday, everyone!

I am dead excited over my new items! Don't you just love my high-waist lace pants? I was super lucky this time when I went trolling thrift shops for vintage items. I almost screamed in the store when I found these... they are perfect, fit like a glove, are super duper comfy, and keep my shirts miraculously tucked in neatly. Triumph!



 These days I'm addicted to Threadflip. It's basically an online garage sale except that it features the most fabulous brands and fashionable clothing. You can sell your items and either withdraw the cash, or spend the credits in the store... which is what I like to do! The interface is clean, easy to use, and easy to figure out. It only takes like a minute to list an item for sale. Try it out! It might become your latest obsession! By the bye, that's how I scored this unbelievably cool giant Michael Kors duffle bag. I can fit my life into there. It's huge!





For everyone who likes to do vintage shopping, I found a great new shop in Norman yesterday. I can't remember what it's called, but it's in the strip mall right next to Big Lots. I had planned to pop in and ended up browsing for hours... there were quite a few unique treasures in there, and the store smelled like laundry detergent. :)

Shirt: Worthington via JC Penny
Pants: Vintage via Goodwill
Bag: Michael Kors via Threadflip
Shoes: Forever 21 (buy these for $27 here!)
Sunglasses: eBay
Belt: Wet Seal

You Might Also Like

0 comments