White Valentine

4:16 PM

This Valentine's Day, I wanted to do something different than the usual red dress look. So, I opted for my fun and warm heart sweater, white pants, and a cream blazer!



 I know it may seem weird to wear slightly different shades of the same color on the top and bottom, but lately I've been inspired by Ashleigh over at fabulous fashion blog The Daileigh. Her color combos are so unexpected but amazing! She gave me the power to try out this look. Thank you Ashleigh!

I've been trying not to get an iPhone this entire time simply because I felt like I was doing fine without one, and didn't want to become addicted or feel like I had to have a certain gadget because everyone else does. However at some point the world moves ahead so much that there arise certain things you simply cannot do without a smartphone. I still didn't want to waste money buying a new one, but my dear E bought a damaged one on eBay, fixed it to perfection with his amazing skills, and gave it to me as a gift. Isn't that thoughtful?

I take the iPhone cover VERY seriously... I didn't want a run-of-the-mill one, so I specially designed one just to my taste and had it printed!


Time for a sad story, guys. These days my ears reject wearing any type of earrings. I had absolutely no sensitivity when I first got them pierced as a teenager, but one time I had got an ear infection, and then everything fell to shambles from there. I'm still trying to figure out what I can wear... even hypo-allergenic, nickel-free, and pure 24k gold earrings make them blister and bleed. I've tried painting them with nail polish, plastic posts...nothing.

However, time to make the best of things. Until I find a cure, I'll get my bling fix by wearing an ear cuff... isn't this the prettiest one? >.<


Here are my golden heels again. Though they are stunning, I've come to the conclusion that they're "sitting shoes." Right after this photo, I fell down spectacularly in the middle of the alley. Smooth going, J. T.T


I liked the lighting today... it feels like California-lighting, for some reason. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!


Shirt: Old Navy
Blazer: Forever 21 (old) Similar one here
Pants: Abbey Dawn via Kohl's. Similar one here
Heels: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Mossimo via Target
Watch: Precision by Gruen via Kohl's (old)


You Might Also Like

0 comments